Apple has made yet another addition to its list of iPhone. The much awaited iPhone 7 is finally in the market. On Wednesday 7th Sep 2016, Apple officially launched iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in a special event held in San Francisco. This new phone is loaded with lots of extra features as compared to previous versions of iPhone.
In the US market, it would cost $649 for 32 GB and $769 for 32 GB iPhone 7 plus. In India it is expected to be available by 7th Oct. The price in Indian market is not yet officially announced , but it is expected to be around Rs.60,000.
Now, lets take a look at some of it’s salient features
- Redesigned look , with no antenna lines at the back and available in two new colors – (Matte) black and jet black.
- The camera has been upgraded, equipped with Optical Image Stabilization feature. 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera.
- New A10 Fusion 64- bit quad core chip , which is more power efficient . This version of iPhone is expected to have longer batter life.
- Surprisingly there is no headphone jack in this version. iPhone 7 and 7 Plus have dual stereo speakers , one at bottom and one at top.
- Water and Dust resistant and has 4.7″ Retina HD display.
- This bigger iPhone is capable of 2 X optical zoom and total zoom of 10 X.
- LTE is advanced up to 400 mbps.
- Lightening ear pods and 3.5 mm audio adapter.